For all media queries and interview requests relating to the Alannah & Madeline Foundation, please contact Deborah Morris at email@example.com or 0450 784 847. For any other enquiries call 03 9697 0666.
Our spokespeople can provide expert comment and media briefings on a number of specialist topics, including child safety and wellbeing, bullying, cyber bullying and cyber safety.
- Lesley Podesta - Chief Executive Officer, Alannah & Madeline Foundation
- Linda Barry - General Manager, Programs, Alannah & Madeline Foundation
- Judi Fallon - Connect Facilitator, Alannah & Madeline Foundation
Click here for the latest news, opinions and blogs from NCAB.
- Since starting in 1997, the Alannah & Madeline Foundation has reached more than 2.5 million children and their families nationwide
- 1 in 4 school-aged children in Australia have been bullied recently.
- The Alannah & Madeline Foundation delivers 10,000 Buddy Bags to children across the country every year.
- More than 2,300 schools across Australia are currently participating in eSmart Schools.
- More than 80% of Australian public libraries are participating in eSmart Libraries.
- More than 260,000 students have registered for the eSmart Digital Licence.
Media release distribution
Sign up to receive our latest media releases